> Talks in English, Практика общения на Английском
Forst
сообщение 10.8.2010, 17:03
Сообщение #41

Опытный

Из: Москва
Спасибо сказали: 96 раз(а)

Hello everyone!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Roman, on the net I'm often known as BasicXP. I'm 14 years old, currently studying at school, grade nine. Ubuntu Member since april 2010, which means that I contribute to Ubuntu operating system, in this case mostly by transalting the GUI. My hobby - computers and high technologies. As for languages, I know Russian, English, French and Swedish.

Nice to meet you all! hi.gif

--------------------

+Цитировать сообщение
MaxBlack
сообщение 10.8.2010, 17:24
Сообщение #42

Форуман

Из: :εN
Спасибо сказали: 215 раз(а)

Impressive list of languages! How did you get to learn them all at such a young age? Geez, I'm speaking like I'm over 60 biggrin.gif

+Цитировать сообщение
Forst
сообщение 10.8.2010, 17:41
Сообщение #43

Опытный

Thank you, Oln! smile.gif It happened so that I started learning languages when I was four, at the kindergarten. Then I learned Russian (my native language) and some English. After than I went to the courses to continue studying it. Now I'm at Upper-Intermidiate level, although I forgot a lot since then. French - I'm still learning it at school, don't remember it at all now, it has been 2 months without repeating it. And finally Swedish - that's actually a long story, but in short - I've been living there for half a year.

Сообщение отредактировал BasicXP - 10.8.2010, 17:41

--------------------

+Цитировать сообщение
Koini
сообщение 11.8.2010, 0:53
Сообщение #44

Местный

Из: Default City
Спасибо сказали: 43 раз(а)

O_O I don't believe my eyes O_o ... BasicXP, ur English so nice! It's good ...
I envy you.... I need get any lesson from u

--------------------
We are Furry Представитель NekoNET, немного пуссортю

+Цитировать сообщение
Forst
сообщение 11.8.2010, 9:27
Сообщение #45

Опытный

Thank you Sly! smile.gif

--------------------

+Цитировать сообщение
kerk
сообщение 12.8.2010, 9:57
Сообщение #46

Опытный

Из: КОНЬКОВО
Спасибо сказали: 32 раз(а)

Цитата
so have anyone any minds when it will be more comfortable ( I mean weather )
Let me fix a bunch of mistakes for you, so that you can learn from them. This is how you should've written that question: "So, does anyone have any ideas about when [...]?" What you meant there is either "idea" or "thought", but certainly not "mind". As a noun, "mind" means "разум".

thank you.

about "mind".
another meaning of the word

"мнение", "взгляд ( в контексте "точка зрения")

but, thanks again. smile.gif
I hope after all exercises, my language skill will grow up smile.gif

Сообщение отредактировал kerk - 12.8.2010, 9:58

--------------------
Хороший секс снимает стресс, качает пресс, снижает вес!

+Цитировать сообщение
MaxBlack
сообщение 12.8.2010, 11:04
Сообщение #47

Форуман

So, if you don't mind I'd like to write few words about what's happening now around me etc. Just to give an example and maybe someone would catch my talk.)

Last weekend I spent in St.Petersburg, It was really nice there, cos there were no smoke, and the temperature was not that hot as in Moscow. We were even joking, that it's coldy there, only 30 degrees))) Yet humidity(влажность) there is higher. We lived at owners apartment with my friend almost near Isaakievsky cathedral. All holidays we spent in different parks, sitting on a banks, drinking water, talking about different stuff and breathing pure air (as much as it can be pure in the city town)). At the saturday evening, we had a water ride under leaf bridges, that was awesome! Also we had an excursion in Yusupov's palace.

And yet I'm sitting on my work, wandering what to do except for doing what I have to)) Good thing we have air conditioner, so It's pretty comfortable here)

+Цитировать сообщение
Эленар
сообщение 14.8.2010, 11:23
Сообщение #48

Чемпион

Спасибо сказали: 2 раз(а)

hey bros thats nerdy as balls lol

+Цитировать сообщение
MaxBlack
сообщение 16.8.2010, 10:58
Сообщение #49

Форуман

Hey, Elenar, whats up?) Long time no see. How are you? What's new in life?

+Цитировать сообщение
SovЁnok
сообщение 23.9.2010, 11:36
Сообщение #50

Спасибо сказали: 1 раз(а)

Hello to everybody! I am very glad to find this topic in the forum, because i began to fill that every day my english skills go from bad to worse. And to say the truth I tried to find people who would like to practice oral english skills (fo free!), but written practice are really very important too!

And some words about myself: my name is Natalya, I am working in the bank`s sphere (to be more precise in foreign bank) and I am really like my job very much, but unfortunately I don`t use enlish language in my work in the volume as I would like.

So I hope that here I could get a few practice in language.

If you know the title of useful sites or forums, or if you often have meetings in english with your friends (or practice english other ways), please say some words about that here!

Thank you!

+Цитировать сообщение
MaxBlack
сообщение 25.9.2010, 11:39
Сообщение #51

Форуман

Hi there)) Nice to see new people here, but as you already noticed this topic not that popular (

The best way to practice english is to communicate with people who speak it as their first language. Of course chatting with someone like us is better that nothing, but if you want serious practice, I belive you should get yourself a foreign friend)
As for me, I wathc TV shows, and movies in english. Right now I have guest from US, who doesn't speak russian, so I have to speak english only. I must say, sometimes it's pretty hard, though I'd say I can write english pretty decent.

Anyway, sometimes I get a thought that we should make an english speaking meetings)

+Цитировать сообщение
Portishead
сообщение 15.10.2010, 15:39
Сообщение #52

Форуман

Из: Silicon Valley.
Спасибо сказали: 465 раз(а)

hi all
can someone explain this to me?

Why Mazda?
becouse "калина" it viburnum...
why it so?...maybe its pun?...or any thing bug translate?
and why "Mazda" start big letter?

Сообщение отредактировал Kingston - 15.10.2010, 15:49

--------------------
All the leaves are brown,and the sky is grey,I've been for a walk,on a winter's day...

+Цитировать сообщение
Forst
сообщение 15.10.2010, 15:49
Сообщение #53

Опытный

Google Translate is based on user suggestions. Someone said that a Калина is a Mazda smile.gif

--------------------

+Цитировать сообщение
GrandSpain
сообщение 17.10.2010, 20:54
Сообщение #54

Спасибо сказали: 0 раз(а)

Всех желающих также прошу присоединяться к теме Тексты на русском и английском

Sorry for Russian. Welcome to join my topic "Тексты на русском и английском"

Сообщение отредактировал GrandSpain - 17.10.2010, 21:50

--------------------
Гранд Испания - недвижимость в Испании
www.GrandSpain.ru

+Цитировать сообщение
Stripwalker
сообщение 5.1.2011, 6:00
Сообщение #55

Wow! Passing through this topic I was thinking that most of commentators here are progers, coders or so (concerned to IT) smile.gif
Will you object to me if I'm not IT?)) Emmm... some years ago I was working as 1C-administrator, but in fact it was mostly like help-desk: switching on/off CapsLock or keaboard layout, installing different soft, etc. So I'm a "advanced user", and I had Mandriva at my home PC for some time))) but I'm not IT, whatever.))

My name is Kate, I'm 24, and I graduated from MSU in 2009. My speciality there was social management, especially in context of youth. Now I'm working as engineer in supply-office. It's not that work that I dreamed about, and of course not the way I learned to in my university. But it's our life =)

I hope that topic's not dead yet, 'cause I think it's quite useful)

--------------------
Аутотренинг: "Я спокойна - у меня тёплые ноги".

===На форуме пров.ру известна как Katuha===

+Цитировать сообщение
Forst
сообщение 5.1.2011, 13:29
Сообщение #56

Опытный

Nice to meet you, Kate! smile.gif

--------------------

+Цитировать сообщение
MaxBlack
сообщение 5.1.2011, 15:46
Сообщение #57

Форуман

Hi Kate)) Nice to see someone new here, writing more than just few words)

How did you get here? I mean, I haven't noticed you on this forum before) Where did you learned english, It seems, you have pretty good level)) I'm not into IT that much either) I use my PC primarily for Internet, job and entertainment. I haven't even installed any Unix OS on my PC ever))
What are you hobbies, do you ride bike, ski, or snowboard, or maybe you like to draw/paint, do you collect something?)) How did you spent this holidays?) You might wanna ask something about us))

+Цитировать сообщение
Stripwalker
сообщение 5.1.2011, 17:51
Сообщение #58

Ugh, how many questions) "Let mortal kombat begin!" ©
[I know that the copywright sign posts as Alt+0169, but it needs to have numpade on your keaboard, and I'm here from my notebook. Don't want to google for such a trifle]
Цитата(MaxBlack @ 5.1.2011, 15:46) *
Nice to see someone new here, writing more than just few words)

Thanx for that)) But when I was reading first page of this topic, I was quite scared... I think that you guys are cool, especially in English)) So that, my morning post in this thread is really "few words" - in comparison with posters on the first page)))
How did you get here? I mean, I haven't noticed you on this forum before)

Well, some days ago I had heard wonderful news about a deal between Prov.Ru and NetByNet - so that, soon we will be users of NBN, not prov.ru) In order to feel confident about myself, I decided to learn more about my new ISP, - that's why I'm here)
Where did you learned english, It seems, you have pretty good level))

Thanx) This history is quite long, I study English from 5 years old (The European School of Correspondent Training, or as it's famous between Russians, ЕШКО). Then I had 7 years of English in school - I was in english-advanced class, we had English lessons 6 days a week. Then I had English for 3 years in university) but that was "sociological" English - I mean, primary sociological lexicon. Grammar was suggested to be passed in school)
And for some time after graduating from university I study on English courses of The Ministry for Foreign Affairs (or Russian МИД). It's last level left already. "Advanced Spoken English", or so smile.gif
What are you hobbies, do you ride bike, ski, or snowboard, or maybe you like to draw/paint, do you collect something?))

Well... I rode bike when I was 13-15 very well) I could win everybody who wanted to compete me) but that was sooo long ago) Now I haven't much time for active sport hobbies.((
So I'm not a drawer too... I cannot draw well)) I think I'd better never do that)))) 'cause it's more fun that beautiful)))
About collecting... If I were my mom, I would have said that her daughter collects dust on shelves, that's all) When I was a child, I collected candy wrappers... when I growed up, I become interested in other things - school, university, job... ehhh(
I can just say that I like reading. And playing computer games))
How did you spent this holidays?)

I'm spending it in alcohol, computer, friends, etc.))) Like most of us, I guess ;-)

Ugh, it seems to me that I didn't forget to answer on all your questions))
And what about you, guys?
Max, I'd read in this topic that you like to ride with friends? Did you ride somewhere in these holidays?
BasicXP - hi, Roman! So young, and so clever... Some kind of... wunderkind?) So how was in Sweden? I've never been there.

--------------------
Аутотренинг: "Я спокойна - у меня тёплые ноги".

===На форуме пров.ру известна как Katuha===

+Цитировать сообщение
Forst
сообщение 5.1.2011, 18:49
Сообщение #59

Опытный

Stripwalker,

I'm no wunderkind smile.gif It just happened so that I started to learn English when I was 4. Sweden is great, I advise you to visit it someday.

Сообщение отредактировал BasicXP - 9.1.2011, 14:55

--------------------

+Цитировать сообщение
MaxBlack
сообщение 5.1.2011, 19:46
Сообщение #60

Форуман

Цитата(Stripwalker @ 5.1.2011, 17:51) *
Well... I rode bike when I was 13-15 very well) I could win everybody who wanted to compete me) but that was sooo long ago) Now I haven't much time for active sport hobbies.((
So I'm not a drawer too... I cannot draw well)) I think I'd better never do that)))) 'cause it's more fun that beautiful)))
About collecting... If I were my mom, I would have said that her daughter collects dust on shelves, that's all) When I was a child, I collected candy wrappers... when I growed up, I become interested in other things - school, university, job... ehhh(
I can just say that I like reading. And playing computer games)))

Well, the hobbies I wrote were more like an example(and some of the things I like) )) So you like to read and game, ok) I like PC and console games too)

Цитата(Stripwalker @ 5.1.2011, 17:51) *
Max, I'd read in this topic that you like to ride with friends? Did you ride somewhere in these holidays?

No, all of my friends are drinking))) Yet, next weekend we possibly will go ride snowboards)) If get dry of course))

+Цитировать сообщение

5 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему